Thank you for your ‘Thank you’ award… I’m glad you’re enjoying my blog… I know you’ve only been posting for a short while and I look forward to seeing where it takes you.
RULES (NOTHING TOO DIFFICULT)
1. As usual a big thank you and a link back to the person who nominated you.
2. Mention 5 things you would like to do with your life, no matter how mad or tame.
3. Nominate six bloggers and say why they have left their mark on you. Hence the name “The Thank You Award”
4. let them know.
5. Say a big THANK YOU TO EVERYONE ON WORDPRESS!!
Ok, five things.
1) I want to dance at my children’s weddings. I want to see them find that one person who makes them the happiest they could ever be, and I want to celebrate that with them.
2) I want to keep teaching, and always love it as much as I do now. I want to always have that passion, so that I always do it well.
3) I want to watch the sun rise at a beautiful place in Devon. I’ve seen it set there, and it was the most wonderful day of my life. I’d like to start a new day there one day.
4) I want to be able to interpret my dreams properly. If I don’t learn this, I may well end up always believing that I must be slightly mad…
5) I want to get to the end of my ‘must read’ book list. Impossible, probably, since it grows longer by the minute. But we have to have aims, right??
Now for the bloggers.
I like this guy, a new blogger, he shares some of my passions
I’ve giggled at her drawings many times now
A woman not afraid to state an opinion
The one who likes to inspire debate…
Thank you, Christop, for your ‘irrelevance’
Short and to the point
Thanks, bloggers, you brighten my days.