I am saying ‘Thank You’ again today…
Thanks, David (http://writtenbydavid.wordpress.com/) , for your ‘Thank You’ award. I’m glad to have brightened your week!
RULES (NOTHING TOO DIFFICULT)
1. As usual a big thank you and a link back to the person who nominated you.
2. Mention 5 things you would like to do with your life, no matter how mad or tame.
3. Nominate six bloggers and say why they have left their mark on you. Hence the name “The Thank You Award”
4. let them know.
5. Say a big THANK YOU TO EVERYONE ON WORDPRESS!!
I have to think of five more things… this should be easy, shouldn’t it??
1) I want to live by the sea. I don’t really care where, as long as I can spend my evenings walking along a pretty beach.
2) I want my friends to know that they are loved and valued, and that I will always be there for them when I am wanted. They are amazing, they really are.
3) I want to sing a song I have written myself. I’ve spent years doing covers and I love it, but I’d like to sing something that comes from my own heart.
4) I want to keep making my children laugh; it is the best sound in the world. However old they get, I want to always have this wonderful relationship with them.
5) I want to fall head over heels in love again. No doubts, no ‘what if’s’, just a love that is pure and accepting. I want to wake up in the morning and smile at the thought of another day together.
Now for the bloggers.
1) travisjohns (http://travisjohns.wordpress.com/) He made me laugh out loud. Enough said.
2) Talesofamaninlove: (http://talesofamaninlove.wordpress.com/) He’s in love… and he wants to tell the world. I like that!
3) Kristen Mazzola (http://khmazzola124.wordpress.com/) She speaks from her heart, I enjoy her thoughts.
4) Words4jp’s blog (http://words4jp.wordpress.com/) There are moments… I feel she speaks from MY heart. Wow.
5) Heatherblog (http://hmunro.wordpress.com/) Amazing images!
6) Madasahatter (http://madasahatterblog.wordpress.com/ ) I’m looking forward to more book recommendations 🙂
Once again, thanks bloggers, you keep me entertained.