Thank you, Anshuman Dash @ Mute Expressions, for your nomination… I am honoured that you enjoy my writing, having read yours.
What is Liebster Award?
I will quote this from Anshuman’s blog….
The Liebster Award is very unique in the fact it brings recognition to the smaller blogs of the ‘verse. With that in mind, all of the nominated blogs will have under 200 followers.
1. Thank the Liebster Blog presenter who nominated you and link back to their blog.
2. Post 11 facts about yourself, answer the 11 questions you were asked and create 11 questions for your nominees.
3. Nominate 11 blogs who you feel deserve to be noticed and leave a comment on their blog letting them know they have been chosen.
4. Display the Liebster Award logo.
5. No tag back thingy.
So… first for the facts.
1) I wanted to join cake decorating club at school, but I was way too ‘cool’.
2) I hate getting one word texts. Send me a one letter text (‘K’) and I will growl.
3) My favourite perfume is Pure Poison. I never wear it to work, because I find myself distracted by it.
4) I have a ‘thing’ for accents. I love to listen to people with accents different to mine, and I am known for suddenly starting to talk with a random accent.
5) I love to teach. I love to learn.
6) I had a fling with an OU professor at summer school. He had an accent, and he taught me lots of things.
7) There is only one person in the world who knows everything about me. They know who they are.
8) I used to be able to quote from the bible. Nowadays I’m more likely to quote Shakespeare or song lyrics.
9) I never wear heels. I’m much more comfortable in a pair of boots.
10) When I’m stressed, I often drive for miles or take a kickboxing lesson in the park. I’m a good driver and a terrible kick boxer… but if it makes me feel better, I don’t care.
11) When I woke up this morning, I discovered that I had emptied my book boxes onto the floor and put them into alphabetical order, by author. Sleep OCD. Oh dear.
11 Questions For Me To Answer
- What is your favorite Season? Summer. Hayfever season is over, the sun is shining, and I get good holidays.
- What is your most embarrassing moment? Realising at the end of a lesson observation that I had been flashing my bra the whole way through. My observer didn’t tell me because she didn’t want to put me off. No wonder year 10 suddenly became so attentive…
- What is your proudest moment till date? The births of my children.
- What is your greatest fear? Failing at motherhood. I so want to get it right for those children of mine.
- What is your deepest darkest desire? I couldn’t possibly say, it’s a secret.
- Which is your favorite movie? Sin City
- Who is your favorite actor? Johnny Depp
- Which is your favorite book? Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance
- What makes you really really happy? A job well done.
- What is love to you? What is love? Baby don’t hurt me… Ok seriously… many things. Love is accepting, non judgemental, honest, open and unconditional.
- What was the name of your first crush? Jamie
11 Questions For You To Answer
- What is the first memory you have?
- How many times have you fallen in love?
- Are you the kind of friend you would choose to have as a friend?
- How do you spend the majority of your free time?
- If you were to write a book, what would you call it and what would it be about?
- Do you have any superstitions?
- When was the last time you tried something new?
- What is the first thing you notice about people you meet?
- Is torture ever a good option?
- Would you rather be hated or forgotten?
- Have you ever regretted something you did not say or do?
- December Spirit
- Dear Ms.
- Just Shtuff
- May Contain Rants
- “Raw” She Said
And I am done. Thanks, bloggers, for keeping me entertained. And thanks again, Anshuman, for the nomination 🙂